JKM Services provides comprehensive management, marketing and financial management services to lenders, portfolio managers and private owners of non-performing real estate assets throughout the state of Florida. As a for-contract asset manager, State Circuit Court Appointed Receiver, or U.S. Bankruptcy Court Appointed Plan Administrator, JKM implements project-specific stabilization solutions designed to maximize asset performance.
JKM believes that the key to successful management, operation and disposition of a real estate asset requires an in-depth understanding of each property. At the onset of a project, JKM conducts a hands-on analysis of a property’s financial health, physical and structural condition, current management practices, and viability in the marketplace. Urgent needs, special issues and required changes are identified from this initial analysis and serve as the basis for the development of a stabilization program. Stabilization of a real estate asset typically includes many of the following services:
- Development of short and long term financial projection(s) including operating budget(s)
- Implementation of accounting policies, procedures and oversight
- Vendor contract(s) analysis and administration
- Resolution of municipal code violations, expired permits, licenses, and/or development approvals
- Insurance audits, recommendations for coverage(s) and suggested placement
- Human resources management
- Analysis of existing commercial and/or residential tenant quality and development of appropriate tenant qualification criteria
- Implementation of lease-up programs designed to maximize occupancy and enhance cash flow
- Oversight of on-site capital improvement projects
Once a real estate asset reaches stabilization, JKM can either remain in place as the property manager or assist with disposition through our network of institutional quality brokerage and/or investment partners.